This painting has already been promised to a friend as a belated housewarming present. I'm thinking of doing another very similar to this one to enter in our local watercolor society Member Show (which is coming up this fall.) I hope I get it done in time, this would be my first time to enter a painting in a show, it would be fun to see my work hanging in a gallery.
August 04, 2013
California Poppy Field
This painting has already been promised to a friend as a belated housewarming present. I'm thinking of doing another very similar to this one to enter in our local watercolor society Member Show (which is coming up this fall.) I hope I get it done in time, this would be my first time to enter a painting in a show, it would be fun to see my work hanging in a gallery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful. I love the colors too.
This piece will be my first ever entry in an art show at the upcoming SCVWS Member's show.
Post a Comment